Snowed Inn Policies
One Night Stay
Payment in full is required for a one night stay at the time of booking and is non-refundable
More Than One Night Stay
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The remaining balance will be charged 7 days prior to the arrival date. No refunds will be given 7 days or less prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellations 8 – 14 days before the scheduled arrival date will not be charged the remaining balance and the deposit will not be refunded. (Holidays and special events require 30 days cancellation notice)
- Cancellations of 15 days or more will receive a refund of the deposit, less 25% booking fee. (Holidays and special events require 30 days notice)
Before your Arrival
- Please call if you will be arriving after 9:00pm.
- NO SMOKING of any kind on the premises. Failure to comply will result in a $100-$250 cleaning fee. (This charge may be charged at the sole discretion of management.)
- Check-in after 3:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am.
- No refunds will be given due to early departure.
- Rates include our expanded continental breakfast.
- We do not allow pets.
- SKIS, SNOWBOARDS AND BIKES may not be stored in the rooms, but can be stored in the designated area.
- Visa, MC, Discover and AMEX are accepted.
Additional Things to Know Before your Stay
- Robes are available for use when using the hot tub. Each robe is identified with a number. A charge of $50 will be placed on your account for each robe. If the robe/s is not returned to the designated bin before check out, the $50 will be charged.
- Different decor is placed in every room to enhance our guests’ experience. Any item/s missing from the room will be charged to the guests’ account.
- While we love pets, The Snowed Inn does not allow pets, including ESA (emotional support animals).